Higher Education Course in one of the Universities in Ireland or Northern Ireland

All the universities in Ireland and Northern Ireland have a disability office. Students with disabilities should as a matter of course register with the college’s disability service. Thereafter, the college can assess your needs.

Contact details for university disability offices

student finance associates logos
Content by Higher Education Authority. © HEA 2008-17 All Rights Reserved. Developed by Adnet. Visuals by Dara Creative.