Higher Education Course in a College in Ireland other than a University or an Institute of Technology
The college may or may not have a dedicated disability or access officer, however there should be a member of staff with specific responsibility for liaising with students with disabilities. You can contact your course coordinator for further information or a referral. Thereafter, the appropriate member of staff in the college can assess your needs.

Contact details for disability support in higher education colleges other than a university or an Institute of Technology
student finance associates logos
Content by Higher Education Authority. © HEA 2008-17 All Rights Reserved. Developed by Adnet. Visuals by Dara Creative.