Higher Education Course in a Northern Ireland College of Further and Higher Education
The college may or may not have a disability or access officer, however there should be a member of staff with specific responsibility for liaising with students with disabilities. You can contact your course coordinator for further information or a referral. Thereafter, the appropriate member of staff in the college can assess your needs.
student finance associates logos
Content by Higher Education Authority. © HEA 2008-17 All Rights Reserved. Developed by Adnet. Visuals by Dara Creative.