Higher Education Course in a Higher Education Institution in the European Union (other than Ireland or Northern Ireland)

The vast majority of universities in the United Kingdom have disability offices. You should register with the office as a first step if you are enrolling in a UK university.

Universities in other EU Member States may or may not have a disability or access officer, however there should be a member of staff with specific responsibility for liaising with students with disabilities. You can contact your course coordinator for further information or a referral. Thereafter, the appropriate member of staff in the college can assess your needs.
student finance associates logos
Content by Higher Education Authority. © HEA 2008-17 All Rights Reserved. Developed by Adnet. Visuals by Dara Creative.